Pick one from Group A and one from Group B:
- TNC's Weed Control Methods Handbook: Tools and Techniques for Use in Natural Areas
- Chapter 6 (Herbicide Properties) (.pdf) + One section (A through K) from Chapter 7 (The Herbicides)
- NIMPIS: Control options - Rapid Response Toolbox
- Chemical Control (read whole page, click "More Information" for at least three techniques)
- Highlights of the Zebra Mussel Chemical Control Guide (Read this introduction, then pick at least 2 specific chemical controls from the list (i.e. CLAM-TROL or Bromine)
- Asian Longhorned Beetle Insecticides + one "Wildcard" option - any article or website discussing a chemical control not listed above.